Home › Programs
- High School
- Jr/Sr Sports and Jr/Sr ExtraCurr
- Off-Campus (High School)
- Dual-Credit (High School)
- regular programming.
- Additions: We also offer swimming lessons in the Wainwright Communiplex Pool.
- cross-country running
- volleyball, curling
- track and field
ExtraCurr: (Junior and Senior level)
- Student Representative Council, Social Justice Club, Yearbook, and Sublimating.
- a full range of academic courses required for students to graduate
High School Options: We also offer
- CTS credits through a partnership with Lakeland College.
- Off-Campus programming is also offered
- Dual-credit, through a partnership with Lakeland.
- Currently Dr. Folkins is offering the Welding with an enrollment of 3 highschool students.
- in 2015-2016 we piloted a dual-credit Carpentry Program
- Dual-Credit programming (general info)